Jeez, already August last year I published the last post on this site. A lot has happened since:
1. GeoTypico (one of Bupster Inc’s main projects) has got a completely new design and we’re proud of that. We did this because we wanted to clearly communicate that regarding Amsterdam’s icons we:
- publish quality information for you to orientate on Amsterdam before you go there
- offer tours and tickets for original things to do when you’re there
- offer stylish and qualitative gifts and souvenirs for when you’re back home
Tell us what you think of it, whether that’s positive or not.
2. I worked for I-Company to get them a new hosting website. My tasks were to make a functional and graphical design (based on their existing style), to help decide on the services to be published and to write down these services in the no-nonsense and hardworking way that represents I-Company.
3. Continuous marketing, organization and sales work for Mr. Ynk (a digital production company that builds action marketing websites, rich media banners and apps)
4. Helping out creative agency De Hazen decide on their business strategy and future website